Hellas Construction CEO Reed Seaton recognised with EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award
Reed J. Seaton, boss of Hellas Construction, has been awarded the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2018 Award for the Central Texas Region by global consultancy giant EY.
Hellas is the largest vertically-integrated sports construction company in the US, specialising in the general construction of sports facilities and sports surfaces.
Seaton started Hellas in 2003 to offer customers a one-stop shop for sports construction. Using 20 years of previous experience owning another international company, he began assembling teams to construct sports facilities and build tracks, synthetic turf fields, and court surfaces.
- Who is new Canada Infrastructure Bank President & CEO Pierre Lavallée?
- Thyssenkrupp Elevator: CEO Andreas Schierenbeck on the evolving urban landscape
- Click here to read the June edition of Construction Global magazine
On receiving the award from EY, he commented: “I can't emphasise enough the importance of hiring the right people to help propel a business to success. My professional success at Hellas is truly defined by the people that have worked alongside me these past fifteen years."
Seaton has grown Hellas into a national sports construction powerhouse. The company currently serves schools and universities nationwide, along with such NFL teams as the Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texans, Miami Dolphins, and Jacksonville Jaguars.
He added: “We build facilities to help athletes perform at their best. They are why we are here. I have an exceptionally dedicated and driven team that all feel like I do about maintaining superior quality, timely delivery, and customer satisfaction. Our team is a testament to what hard work, dedication, drive, and passion can accomplish."
EY has been running its Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards since 1986, recognising business leaders in 145 cities spread across 60 countries.
- CEPSA to build three new renewable projects in Central SpainFacilities Management
- Laing O’Rourke resurrects IPO plan for 2024EPC
- Collaborate to avoid commercial risks and systemic failuresFacilities Management
- Turner & Townsend names Peter McGettrick as new advisory business MDDigital Construction