Meydan Group begins work on Phase 3 of MBR City District One
Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City (MBR), District one, has announced that construction has begun on Phase 3 of its 418sqm master-plan development.
The mixed-use project in Dubai, UAE, has commenced machinery and equipment mobilisation and progressed with piling works.
Located within the Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City development, Phase Three consists of 16 buildings, all of which will have one, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Taipei development: $437mn metro line contract awarded, but will 20,000 homes be completed on time?
- Dubai Holding and Emmar announce Dubai Square mega-project
- Nakheel and Centara award $80mn contract for Dubai hospitality venture
Commenting on the project, Saeed Humaid Al Tayer, chairman and chief executive officer of developer Meydan Group, said: “Since the launch of this project, the design of these elite homes have successfully captured the interest of both buyers and investors, considering the community features world-class amenities and is in one of the lowest density villa and apartments in the heart of Dubai.
“We now commenced the construction of Phase 3 residences of our master development and we are confident in delivering the project up to the standards and as per schedule.”
Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City, District One is a residential destination situated in the heart of Dubai within the Meydan Freezone on Al Khail road.
- Top 10 construction industry trends for 2023Built Environment
- Skanska London office awarded SmartScore PlatinumConstruction Projects
- CLC calls for easier access to overseas construction workersConstruction Projects
- Bechtel selected to build 2 new motorways in North MacedoniaConstruction Projects