Infrastructure Leadership Forum opens in Washington
Today sees the start of the 7th North American Infrastructure Leadership Forum. More than 400 executives are gathering at the Capital Hilton, in Washington, DC to discuss the 2015 Strategic Top 100 North American infrastructure projects. Total project value of the list is $376 billion. Download the list today.
The North American Forum is a dynamic 2.5 day event, focused on infrastructure development in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, while facilitating business and promoting projects across the region.
The Forum will be addressed tomorrow, Tuesday, by Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, who commented: "Infrastructure is the backbone of U.S. economic growth and the North American Infrastructure Leadership Forum focuses a crucial spotlight on our nation's most strategic infrastructure projects, those critical to growth, competitiveness, and opportunity creation," Watch the video for some participants’ assessments and Vice President Joe Biden’s comments made at the last North American Forum.
Key features of the Leadership Forum include:
- Project Presentations: Rapid project presentations of priority projects, allowing developers to make targeted presentations focused on their needs and business opportunities.
- Private Meetings: Pre-scheduled private meetings system allows registrants to pre-schedule up to 10 meetings with project sponsors and Forum speakers, for the second day of the Forum.
- Workshops and Roundtables: Thought leader discussions and debates on critical issues, fundamental for thinking about and building great infrastructure.
- Community Building: Receptions, Special Breakfasts, and especially GlobalViP encourage strong relationships with project developers and sponsors, and experts throughout the global infrastructure community.
With its unique structure and focus on intelligent business development, the North American Leadership Forum offers a unique opportunity to survey the landscape in North America, while building networks and relationships with the leaders of the Strategic Top 100 projects in the region.
- Balfour Beatty records profit of £87mn in 2021Built Environment
- Laing O’Rourke focused on sustainability and gender equalityBuilt Environment
- Bechtel boosted by renewables and infrastructure contractsBuilt Environment
- Angola ports, terminals and logistics plans provide openingsConstruction Projects