Turner & Townsend strengthens UK business with 12 senior appointments
Turner & Townsend, the global construction and programme management consultancy, has made 12 senior regional appointments, boosting its expertise across the UK in both the infrastructure and property sectors.
The recent director-level hires will see the business deploy further expertise in its programme, project and cost management and delivery operations in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Dublin and Leeds.
These top appointments are part of the company’s sustained recruitment strategy, aligned to the company’s continued growth, which has seen Turner & Townsend grow its UK team by 14 percent in the last 12 months.
Jon White, UK Managing Director for Turner & Townsend, said: “With property and infrastructure sectors gaining momentum in the UK, it’s important we build strong and highly capable teams to meet the needs of both our local and national clients.
“We’re delighted to welcome such an experienced and expert group of new senior management to increase our capability. They join us at an opportune moment with such important and high-profile projects across the UK including supporting the expansion at Heathrow.”
The 12 senior hires include:
- Gildas Andre, Director, Property, London
- Amarjit Bura, Project Director, Infrastructure, Leeds
- Peter Depledge, Director, Infrastructure, London
- Michael Grayson, Project Director, Infrastructure, Leeds
- David Hodkinson, Director, Infrastructure, London
- Robert Holmans, Director, Property, London
- Donald Horner, Director, Property, London
- Philip Matthews, Director, Property, Dublin
- Marcus Miles-Thomas, Project Director, Infrastructure, Bristol
- Philip Patterson, Director, Infrastructure, London
- Miles Pedder, Director, Property, London
- Mark Stapleton, Director, Property, Birmingham
- East Penn powers an industrial closed loop circular-economyTechnology & AI
- Are there untapped opportunities for construction in the UK?Built Environment
- Top 10 sustainable construction startupsConstruction Projects
- The state of waste management in the construction industryConstruction Projects