The Construction Adhesives Market to hit $12.5bn by 2023
The Construction Adhesives Market is expected to exceed more than $12.45 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 9% according to a major new report by MRE.
The detailed study by Construction Adhesives Market has highlighted reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market.
Key players profiled in the report include H.B. Fuller, 3M Company, Sika AG, The Dow Chemical Company, Bostik SA (An Arkema Company), Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, DAP Products, Inc., Franklin International, Illinois Tool Works Incorporation, and Avery Dennison Corporation.
- Zojila project: Construction begins on Asia’s largest bi-directional road tunnel
- Click here to read the June edition of Construction Global magazine
The Construction Adhesives Market is segmented on the lines of its resin, technology, application and regional. Basis of resin is segmented into Acrylic Adhesive, Polyurethanes, Polyvinyl Acetate, Epoxy and Others. Based on technology it covers Water-based, Solvent-based and Reactive & Others. Based on application it covers Residential, Commercial and Industrial. The Construction Adhesives Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
- Top 10 sustainable construction startupsConstruction Projects
- East Penn powers an industrial closed loop circular-economyTechnology & AI
- The state of waste management in the construction industryConstruction Projects
- Volvo CE & LS Electric: Solar panels in South KoreaConstruction Projects