Azizi Group's $72mn Dubai project to be complete by the end of 2018
Dubai-based property developer, Azizi Developments, is set to complete Shaista Azizi, one of its five projects in Al Furjan, Dubai, by the end of the year.
According to Azizi Developments, the development is “advancing at a fast pace” with elevation works, mechanical and electrical installations progressing to the eighth floor and upwards, according to the firm.
- Meydan Group begins work on Phase 3 of MBR City District One
- Dubai Holding and Emmar announce Dubai Square mega-project
- Nakheel and Centara award $80mn contract for Dubai hospitality venture
The AED265mn ($72mn) mixed-use project will have 12 residential floors and will offer a total of 284 units, comprising of 137 studios, 124 one-bedroom apartments and 23 two-bedroom apartments.
Additionally, Shaista Azizi will also include 659swm of retail space, parking facilities, a swimming pool and a gym.
“Al Furjan has developed into a vibrant community with excellent infrastructure along with a strategic location,” said Mirwais Azizi, chairman of Azizi Group.
“Witnessing the ongoing transformation across the Al Furjan community is a source of pride for Azizi Developments as most of our completed properties are located there.
“The strategic foresight to avail land bank and build multiple projects in Al Furjan has contributed to high rental returns for our buyers and investors alike.”
Developer Azizi Developments said that Al Furjan is “rapidly becoming a sought-after location.”
The metro expansion, Route 2020, will connect the region to prime areas such as Dubai Investment Park and the Al Maktoum International Airport.
- Azizi Developments finishes $124mn worth of Al Furjan projects within 18 monthsEPC
- Azizi Developments to begin building world’s fifth tallest skyscraper in Q3 2018Construction Projects
- Azizi Developments has announced its new project – Azizi GrandConstruction Projects
- Azizi Developments begin construction in Dubai’s Healthcare CityConstruction Projects